The OSA Scholarship offers two scholarships each of £1,000 awarded for Taught Master's programmes.
- All applicants must be new Writtle University College Home students and will need to apply by completing the relevant application form. Download an application (OSA2022)
- This application must include a written statement of between 500 - 800 words detailing the value the applicant expects to gain from study on the Master's programme and the way in which they anticipate using the experience after graduation to further their career.
- A "conditional offer" the scholarship will only be awarded if the conditions are met.
- Any applicant who defers entry will have to submit a new application for the academic year their studies will commence.
- Current Writtle University College students are not eligible to apply.
- The value of the scholarship will be deducted from the tuition fee invoice.
- It will be a condition of the scholarship that the successful applicant agrees to provide a student profile detailing their experience on the programme to be used in publications for the purpose of marketing Writtle University College and/or inclusion in the "University College Alumni Association" publication.
- This can either be on a full-time or part-time basis.
For more details, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com
Application closing date: 31st August 2022