Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to grow your business and now there is the bonus of an enhanced incentive for employers who recruit a new apprentice between 1st April and 30th September 2021.
The key points for this temporary incentive are:
- The apprentice must be a new employee - so the apprentice can’t have had a contract of employment with the company within the last 6 months (however if previously the learner has been self-employed or only a volunteer they should still be eligible)
- Only applies for apprentices starting between 1st April and 30th September 2021
- Paid in two instalments, one at 3 months and one at 12 months
- 16-18 year old apprentice - £4,000 employer incentive (£1,000 from the normal employer incentive and £3,000 from the new covid-19 support incentive)
- 19 years old and above apprentice - £3,000 employer incentive from the new COVID-19 support incentive
The additional COVID-19 incentive is only available to employers for newly hired staff. So if you would like us to help you advertise to fill a new position, please contact us for details on how we can help you with our free recruitment service.
The standard incentive of £1,000 for 16-18 year old apprentices still applies for existing employees who you would like to start on an apprenticeship.
We offer apprenticeships in:
- Arborist Level 2
- Animal Care and Welfare Assistant Level 2
- Horticulture and Landscape Operative Level 2
- Horticulture Supervisor Level 3
- Horse Care - Equine Groom Level 2 and Senior Equine Groom Level 3
- Sports Turf Operative Level 2
- Golf Greenkeeper Level 2
- Vet Nursing Level 3
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07885 220477 for more information.