We are delighted to invite your to University Experience Day for 2023!
This student-only event* has been organised to give you the opportunity to experience life as a WUC university student and to get a taste of the content covered on the course you have applied to. The day will start with arrival at 9:30am and will run to 4:00pm, consisting of a variety of activities throughout the day that will provide a great opportunity to make new friends who you may live and learn with!
University Experience Day Timetable
- 09:30am - 10:00am | Arrival
- 10:00am - 10:30am | Welcome Talk
- 10:30am - 12:30pm | Subject Session
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm | BBQ Lunch in Baa and Writtle community activities
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm | Student Success Support Sessions / Tours
- 3:00pm - 3:30pm | Parents Presentation
The University Experience Day is not to be missed but spaces are limited so book now!
The University Experience Day is a student-only event
* We are running an optional parent/guardian shuttle into Chelmsford, our local city, at 10:30am allowing you to take a look at the local area. This shuttle will return to campus at 14:30pm in time for the parent presentation. If you wish to utilise this service please tick the Parent Guardian Shuttle box on the booking form.
If you have any questions regarding the University Experience Day please contact us:
Telephone 01245 424200