Tuition Fee Loans and Maintenance Grants - Writtle University College

Tuition fee loans and maintenance grants

Higher Education Course Fees

Higher Education Tuition fee loans and maintenance grants

UK and EU undergraduate students will not have to pay tuition fees up-front for any year of study. The Government will provide UK and EU students with a tuition fee loan which is paid directly to WUC. Students only begin to repay this after graduation and once they are earning more than £25,000.

Government information on student finance can be found here:

You can apply for a student loan here:

Further Education Tuition fee loans

If you're aged 19 or over, live in England and are thinking about further education or training, you might qualify for an Advanced Learner Loan. It's easy to apply for and you won't have to pay anything back until you're earning over £25,000 a year.



01245 424200

Our opening hours (UK time)

Monday 9.30am-2.30pm
Tuesday - Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm
Friday 8.30am-2.30pm

We are here to help

We hope that you'll be able to find all the information you need, but if you have any questions please contact us