At Writtle University College, we pride ourselves on getting to know you as an individual. Our specialist student support services are here to provide practical support, advice and guidance to you whenever you need it.
What support is available to help you succeed?
Listed below are some of the support services available to you whenever you need it.
- Business start up guidance
- Business mentoring
- Digital IT skills for study
- For HE students - academic writing support, statistics support, HE learning mentor support & guidance
- Wellbeing advice & counselling
- Support for disability, dyslexia and mental health
- Residential Student Support
- Library services
- IT help and advice - via Information Services
- Impartial careers advice and guidance
- Students Union
- Peer mentors