Sport & Health
Our Sport and Health postgraduate programmes offer you the opportunity to advance your subject knowledge, professional development and extend your career prospects. Delivered by our expert academic and industry-experienced lecturers, you will benefit from our outstanding sport and health facilities and on-hand support teams.
Writtle University College, located in beautiful rural Essex, close to Chelmsford, is one of the oldest providers of land, animal and sport courses in the UK. Known for its innovative and pioneering approach to course development, our postgraduate opportunities for sport professionals are developed through close liaison with the sports and health industries.
Extensive Sport and Health Facilities
Our sport and health facilities include the following:
- Centre of Sport and Health including a dedicated sports laboratory, state of the art strength and conditioning suite, private consulting rooms, classroom and science laboratories
- Dedicated 3x3 basketball facility
- Sports Hall including squash court and studio
- Sports grounds including football and rugby pitches, netball court
- Reservoir and open campus for cross country running events