Writtle University College in Partnership with CNH Industrial are pleased to announce the Land-Based Service Engineering Technician - Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This Land-Based Service Engineering Technician - Level 3 Apprenticeship is suitable for employed land-based service engineers who are interested in developing their technical and professional skills and knowledge.
You will be trained by specialist staff in our fully equipped workshops and the CNH Training Centre, ensuring you gain the technical knowledge required for a successful career in modern agricultural engineering.
- Environmental, safe working and legal requirements
- Use of specialist tools and equipment
- Thermally and chemically joining metals and components
- Advanced technical and engineering principles of land-based engineering machinery, plant and equipment
- Service, maintenance and repair principles and practices for complex machinery, plant and equipment
- Accessing, interpreting and applying technical data
- Diagnosing faults and verifying machinery
- If you do not have a GCSE Grade 4 (C Grade) in Maths and English you will complete Functional Skills in English and Maths or there is the option to study for Maths and English GCSE (depending on previous qualifications)
Further details on the course content can be found on the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education website.