Higher Education Financial Hardship Assistance

Financial assistance is available to help students who are finding it difficult to commence, or continue their studies, due to financial hardship. Levels of support vary on individual circumstances and each application is individually assessed. Assistance is not an entitlement and is subject to the availability of funds.

To apply for support through the Higher Education Hardship Fund, you will need to complete and submit an application form (which are available in hard copy from Student Finance office or by using the hyperlinks below) to Student Finance, along with evidence of income or any benefits received and an academic staff recommendation.

Higher Education Hardship Fund

Hardship Fund applications for academic year 2021/22

Hardship application forms for academic year 2021/22 will be published here in late August.

Any queries should be directed to: bursaries@writtle.ac.uk