Our aim is to empower students to make independent, informed choices for their future careers.
As a small and specialist institution we are keen to offer a bespoke careers guidance service to all our students including:
- Careers education and career development planning
- Careers advice to support decisions around 'what next', progression and future plans
- Advice to support UCAS applications and applications for Postgraduate study
- CV help through individual careers appointments (in person, or online)
- Support for job search and applications, combined with help preparing for job interviews
- Specialist knowledge of the land-based sector and the industries we serve
- Vacancy service via the Virtual Jobs Notice Board
- Employer presentations, events and panels
- Career and Job Opportunity fairs
- Careers pages on student Moodle pages
- Social media presence via Facebook Writtle Careers and Twitter @WrittleCareers accounts
There are lots of useful links, advice and guidance published on these pages. You are also able to contact us by phone 01245 424257, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the Careers Office in the library for more information.
For the whole WUC Careers Leaders team please click on the menu link for more information.