Careers at Writtle University College
As a small and specialist institution we are keen to offer a bespoke careers guidance service to all our students including:
- Careers education and career development planning
- Careers advice to support decisions around ‘what next’, progression and future plans
- Advice to support UCAS applications and applications for post graduate study
- CV help through individual careers appointments or via email
- Support for job search and applications, combined with help preparing for job interviews
- Specialist knowledge of land-based sector
- Vacancy service via the Virtual Jobs Notice Board
- Employer presentations and events
- Careers information in the library and online
- Social media presence via Facebook Writtle Careers and Twitter @WrittleCareers accounts
" Our aim is to empower students to make independent, informed choices for their future careers."
There is plenty of further relevant information on these pages, so do please have a good look.
There are lots of useful links, advice and guidance published on these pages, but you are also able to contact us by phone 01245 424257, email firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the Careers Office in the library for more information.