Short Courses and Workshops
- AMTRA (Animal Medicines Training & Regulatory Authority)
- Animal Care
- Art & Craft, Floristry and Photography
- City & Guilds NPTC Certificates of Competence
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Graphics
- First Aid and Health & Safety
- Horticulture & Landscaping
- Machinery Use and Maintenance
- New Courses
- Other Short Courses
Writtle University College offers a variety of short courses, ideal for gaining accreditation for technical skills, specialist crafts or as a hobby.
Our courses are available on weekends, as well as evenings during the working week so participants may have the choice to study at a time which better suits their needs. Short courses are a great way of enhancing your career prospects by improving key skills, contributing towards Continued Professional Development (CPD) opportunities or even to send to someone as a very unique gift!
Why study a short course at Writtle?
Our expert short course team create courses which meet industry needs and recognise recent trends. We consistently review our training to ensure we offer the latest skills and specialist knowledge. Participants on our short courses will get access to:
- Friendly and supportive short course team
- Knowledgeable teaching staff. Many with industry experience
- Specialist equipment, materials and facilities*
- Hands-on practical experience
- Opportunities to take your skills one step further
- Free parking on campus for all short courses
*Some courses may require the purchase of additional materials or equipment
To view all related short courses simply click on the discipline area on the right. If you have a question for our short course team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 424287.
Special Education Needs and Disability - Short Courses
Prospective students who have a learning difficulty and/or disability that may affect their studies should inform the University as soon as possible. Appropriate reasonable adjustments could then be considered. It may also be possible to organise additional learning/study support (such as note-taking or communicator support) through Writtle University College's Learner Services Department. However, please note that this would be dependent on availability of suitably qualified staff and (as short courses are run on a full-cost basis) the costs of that support being met directly by the student or their sponsor.
For further details please contact Short Course Training or Learner Services directly (by emailing email@example.com or telephone 01245 424200 ext. 25742).
In many cases our courses can be adapted for a specific group or business and delivered at your chosen location. For more information on bespoke bookings please contact Michelle Williams on 01245 424287.