- 180 or 360 Excavator (Lantra Awards)
- Becoming Your Own Boss - An Introduction
- Catastrophic Haemorrhage - Control of Extreme Bleeding
- Design - An Introduction to Colour Theory
- Design - An Introduction to Sketch Up
- Design - Interiors for Bedroom and Bathroom
- Design - Interiors for Kitchen and Living Room
- MEWP - Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (NPTC) 001702
- MEWP - Use of a Chainsaw from a Mobile Elevated Work Platform (NPTC) 002115
- Occasional Users Chainsaw Maintenance and Operation (NPTC) 002905
- Plant Manipulation
- Powered Pole Pruner (Lantra Awards)
- BHS Stage 1 Certificate in Horse Knowledge and Care - SUMMER SCHOOL
Short Course Training continually looks at its provision and strives to offer a variety of courses in each subject area. This page has been designed for those who regularly visit our website and want a quick link to what's new.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 424286/7 or 01245 421782
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.