Horticulture & Landscaping
- Allotments and Smallholdings - Getting Started
- Allotments and Smallholdings - Spring / Summer
- Brickwork in the Garden
- Fencing - Basic Techniques
- Garden Design - Intermediate
- Garden Design - Introduction
- General Gardening Day
- Grafting Workshop
- Lawn Care - A Generic Guide
- Line Marking for Pitches and Athletic Tracks
- Occasional Users Chainsaw Maintenance and Operation (NPTC) 002905
- Paved Surfaces - Rigid & Flexible Paving
- Pesticide Application - PA1 (NPTC) 021649
- Pesticide Application - PA2A (NPTC) 021650
- Pesticide Application - PA4S (NPTC) 021652
- Pesticide Application - PA6A (NPTC) 021654
- Professional Turf Care
- Pruning Fruit Trees
- Pruning Your Shrubs
- PTI - Professional Tree Inspection (Lantra Awards)
- Tree and Shrub Identification
- Tree Survey and Inspection (Lantra Awards)
- Veteran and Ancient Trees - An Introduction
As with all practical courses participants are required to wear work clothes and sturdy footwear (steel toe capped preferred).
To avoid disappointment please book at least three weeks in advance.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 421782 or 01245 424286/7
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.
Other Courses of Interest
Writtle University College offers a range of quality approved First Aid and Health & Safety courses. For more information visits our First Aid and Health & Safety area.