First Aid and Health & Safety
- Catastrophic Haemorrhage - Control of Extreme Bleeding
- Early Years (Paediatric) First Aid
- Emergency First Aid at Work (QCA)
- Emergency Response
- Emergency Response (Early Years)
- First Aid at Work (QCA)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification (QCA)
- Health and Safety in the Workplace - Level 2 Award
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling for Operatives
As of 1st October 2013 the Health & Safety Executive will no longer be responsible for monitoring and approving First Aid Training Providers. It is now the responsibility of employers to ensure the quality of the training they receive. First Action Life Support Training have registered with The First Aid Industry Body (FAIB) who have gained Quality Care Academy (QCA) Approval for the qualifications.
The First Aid and Health & Safety courses we offer are listed on the right-hand side of this page.
In any company the number and type of first aid personnel would be based on a risk assessment. In assessing needs, employers should consider:
- Workplace hazards and risks
- Size of the organisation
- History of accidents
- Nature and distribution of the workforce
- Remoteness of site from emergency services
What will the diffrent First Aid at Work courses teach me?
View our First Aid at Work course comparison table.
To avoid disappointment please book at least three weeks in advance.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 421782 or 01245 424286/7
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.