- Bathing a Horse
- Loading and Unloading a Horse
- Transport of Animals by Road - Short Journeys (NPTC) 014104
- BHS Stage 1 - Care
- BHS Stage 2 - Care
- BHS Stage 3 - Care
- Equine First Aid - An Introduction
- Horse Clipping - An Introduction
- Level 3 Award in the Principles of Transporting Horses by road on short journeys - Examination
- Lunging for Beginners
- Plaiting, Pulling and Trimming - An Introduction to Showing Horses
To avoid disappointment please book at least three weeks in advance.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 421782 or 01245 424286/7
In line with British Horse Society (BHS) training centre standards and due to the nature of the horses at the University College, we ask that students weigh no more than 13 stone (82.5kg) which includes your PPE.
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.