Art & Craft, Floristry and Photography
- An Introduction to Colour Theory
- Buttonholes and Corsages
- Christmas Hand Tied Door Decoration
- Christmas Table Design
- Design Interiors for Bedroom and Bathroom
- Design Interiors for Kitchen and Living Room
- Easter Basket (Traditional)
- Easter Table Design (Modern)
- Garden Design - Introduction
- Ikebana - An Introduction
- Introduction to Photography (composition techniques)
- Plant Manipulation
- Sketch Up
Please book at least three weeks in advance as materials need to be ordered.
Participants are required to wear sensible, covered footwear, an apron and disposable gloves. Floristry scissors will be required but these can be purchased on the day if necessary. All other materials are provided for our short courses. Participants will take their creations home with them.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 421782 or 01245 424286/7
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.
All our tutors are qualified to NDSF FSF