- Bee Keeping - A Brief Introduction
- Canine First Aid
- Canine Massage (Home use only) Introduction for Beginners
- Canine Pathophysiology (Common Illnesses & Diseases in Dogs)
- Dog Behaviour and Safe Handling Practices
- Dog Walking and Pet Sitting - How to Start Your Own Business
- Insight into Canine Behaviour
- Instructor in Dog Training
- Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Dog Walking (City & Guilds) 0146-21
- Level 2 Certificate of Technical Competence in Pet Sitting (City & Guilds) 0146-20
- Livestock Husbandry - A Basic Introduction
- Sheep Husbandry - An Introduction
- Transport of Animals by Road - Short Journeys (NPTC) 014104
For more information simply click on the course title.
To avoid disappointment please book at least three weeks in advance.
For more information and to make a booking simply click on the course title, alternatively please call our booking line on 01245 421782 or 01245 424286/7
Writtle University College reserves the right to withdraw any short course where there is insufficient demand; we will in this instance transfer the place or offer a refund. All bookings are made subject to our booking terms and conditions.
To book your dog into our professional grooming parlour please call 01245 422505