Careers at Writtle University College
As a small and specialist institution we are keen to offer a bespoke careers guidance service to all our students including:
- Careers education and career development planning
- Careers advice to support decisions around ‘what next’, progression and future plans
- Advice to support UCAS applications and applications for post graduate study
- CV help through individual careers appointments or via email
- Support for job search and applications, combined with help preparing for job interviews
- Specialist knowledge of land-based sector
- Vacancy service via the Virtual Jobs Notice Board
- Employer presentations and events
- Careers information in the library and online
- Social media presence via Facebook Writtle Careers and Twitter @WrittleCareers accounts
" Our aim is to empower students to make independent, informed choices for their future careers."
There is plenty of further relevant information on these pages, so do please have a good look.
There are lots of useful links, advice and guidance published on these pages, but you are also able to contact us by phone 01245 424257, email email@example.com or by visiting the Careers Office in the library for more information.
Contact Mark Yates
Telephone: 01245 424257
Telephone+44 (0) 1245 424257
We are here to help
There are lots of useful links, advice and guidance published on these pages, but you are also able to contact us by phone, email or by visiting the Careers Office in the library for more information.