|SEMESTER 1||SEMESTER 2|
|Mammalian Anatomy and Physiology||Comparative Anatomy and Physiology|
|Biological Processes||Introduction to Biochemistry|
|Principles of Animal Management|
* These modules have prerequisite modules at STAGE TWO
These are the modules that are offered in this academic year; however, the optional modules available may be subject to change for the following reasons:
- Staff availability – for example the availability of staff to deliver specialist modules, which cannot be delivered by staff who do not have the relevant specialist expertise.
- In response to feedback and annual review processes to ensure we continually enhance our programmes. Changes in these circumstances will usually be made for the benefit of students.
- Student demand – to ensure there are adequate numbers on a module to support the provision of an excellent Learning & Teaching experience.
- The currency of the relevant module. Some modules are specified at a time when they reflect the issues that are currently topical in the subject area. They may have lost that currency by the time that the student is required to exercise the option. In the circumstances, in order to ensure that students are provided with an appropriate learning experience, those modules will be replaced by those which are relevant to the changing nature of the subject area.
The Writtle University College will endeavour to ensure that any impact on students is limited if such changes occur.