Contact the Admissions Team
Writtle University College operates a central and integrated Admissions function which provides pre-application and application advice and guidance to both undergraduate and postgraduate students, including the processing of international applications.
The central Admissions team work closely with the relevant subject academic teams/recruitment officers. This leads to positive benefits in terms of the information flow and shared knowledge. Clear communication channels allows for staff to share, support and discuss student admissions and decision processing.
All applicants are considered on an equal basis, taking into account their academic record, academic potential, school reference, personal statement and background in the context of the subject area.
Meet the Team
Head of Registry & Admissions
01245 424200 ext 25689; firstname.lastname@example.org
- responsible for managing and leading a team of highly skilled administrators responsible for carrying out the day-to-day execution of Registry & Admissions duties
- liaison with, and provide advice to, applicants, students, academic staff, the Management Team, schools/colleges, UCAS, and other external bodies
Admissions Officer- Further Education
01245 424200 ext 25698; email@example.com
- responsible for the day-to-day administration of Further Education applications and admissions
- assessment of student fees and liaise closely with our Finance department
Admissions Officer - International Compliance & Student Finance
01245 424200 ext 25556; firstname.lastname@example.org
- responsible for administration and compliance of international admissions
- liaison with external agencies such as the UK Visas & Immigration
- assessment of student fees and liaison with our Finance department and Student Loans Company
Admissions & Student Records Administrator
01245 424200 ext 25646;
- responsible for maintaining student records and databases relating to academic and student provision, including higher education student information held in the Student Records System
- administration and notification of student registration changes such as course transfers, withdrawals and personal details changes
Senior MIS Officer
01245 424200 ext 25768; email@example.com
- produce of management and student information for internal and external reporting purposes
- providing related management information
- maintain records and produce major funding returns
02145 424200 ext 25764; firstname.lastname@example.org
- a key role in developing computerised systems and providing related technical support and training to the team.
- responsible for ensuring that the FE academic curriculum portfolio is accurately represented in all formats held in UNIT-e Curriculum and the Student Records System
02145 424200 ext 25659; email@example.com
- responsible for examinations, entries and administrative support to all aspects of the exams process
- a point of contact for external candidates
01245 424200 ext 25673; firstname.lastname@example.org
- responsible for the operation, development and production of the academic timetable
01245 424200; email@example.com
- responsible for the day-to-day administration and co-ordination of College Reception
Telephone+44 (0) 1245 424200
Our opening hours (UK time)Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm
We are here to help
If you have any questions about applying to study here, want an update on the status of your application, or have a query about what you need to do next, contact us.